Terms and Conditions
1. By joining one of our walking tours you agree to our terms and conditions as listed here. You also agree to take all due care and attention whilst on our walking tours, and listen carefully to the safety talk which will be given at the start of each walk by the tour guide.
2. The Free Walking Tours supplied by FreeDam Tours are free, there are no upfront costs. The tours are operated on a tips-only basis. FreeDam Tours reserves the right to refuse any individual from taking part in the tours at any time.
3. Pre Booking gives you priority onto the tour over guests with no reservation. However, we do require that you do so no later than 5 minutes before the start of the tour, after which point we reserve the right to allocate your place to somebody else. This is in the interests of fairness to all those wishing to participate on the tour, as well as to ensure their punctual start.
5. Free Walking Tours need a minimum of 5 participants to start.
4. Free tours are for individuals and small groups of up to 7 persons. Groups of 7 or more are required to book a private tour. Alternatively groups of 7 or more may be asked to pay a per-person fee.
5. Please be aware that tours may be cancelled in the rare case of extreme weather conditions. If a tour is cancelled we will communicate this on our Facebook page: FreeDam Tours
6. FreeDam Tours, its partners and freelance tours guides assume no responsibility for any injury, loss, damage or inconvenience sustained by any person using its services, nor to their property.
7. FreeDam Tours will never sell your personal details to any third party. We reserve the right to use any data given to us for marketing and research purposes.